Air Suspension Leak Down after Sitting 2 Weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, not sure if this has happened to anyone, but thought I would ask. Returned from a 2 week vacation and noted the rear air suspension in my YukonXL had leaked down and my rig was squatting in what seemed to be the lowest setting, although the front had a bit more height.

Started her up and it aired right back up again, and is holding; no error messages or waring lights on the dash after startup.

So, is this "normal" or signs of bad things on the horizon. It definitely does not leak down overnight, or anywhere close to that...

Called the dealer this morning and they said if it aired back up and no lights on, and is holding air...not to worry....

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get yourself a squirt bottle with some soapy water and bubble test the shock bladders, air lines, and air line connectors to see if you have a slow leak. Small leaks eventually turn into fast leaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter