best supercharger for the money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Twin screws are great on these trucks, it's just the magnachargers are more reliable with the (H)eaton blower and comes as a more complete kit. The new TVS-1900 twin screws from maggy are bad as ****...cooler iats and they're a bit more efficient. Best bang for the buck is still a radix/maggy kit especially since the new ones are out and people are ditching them for uber-cheap.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Whipples due to the fact that they don't have an intercooler- bad news on these engines.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been running a Whipple now for over a year with no issue whatsoever and I picked it up cheap and used.. I drive it like I stole it too..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnacharger. I've owned 3 of them. MP112, MP122HH, and a TVS1900. TVS Series are hands down the nicest blower you'll find on the market! 100% complete kit, nothing to change, and awesome customer service.

If you are on a budget, you can score an MP122 for cheap now. But, if money isn't a concern, definetly snag a TVS1900!

Also, I am hardly mechanically inclined. As a matter of fact I never pulled an engine apart, ever. But, Justin from Blackbear Performance gave me some awesome advice and basically encouraged me to give it a shot. I have installed and removed a magnacharger now atleast 10 times now. I would like to say that I know them inside and out, but I'm still a novice. BUT, I have absolutely no problem with installing or removing one now.

Hit up Blackbear on here. You'll get the information you need and feel confident about your purchase without hearing nonsense.

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
2300 is a bit large for anything smaller than a 364, the 1900 will put down 600hp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog