check out this vid!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rollin Thunder said:
I would get so sick in that not being able to see outside or infront of me.

There's a front and rear view camera connected to the flat screen. The side blinds/visors are retractable by the push of a button.

Rollin Thunder said:
also the women shouldnt be driving. She should be in a bikini and in the back, and a guy should drive

:waytogo:

B

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
which one lol the 2 door?

The 2 door with escalade front end. He just send me pics of his other cars he is doing. he has a 97 tahoe with an 03 escalade clip too. and he has a navigator on 26s, and last a murcialago kit car he is working on. i will post pics in a bit.

OP
OP
XLdenaliXL

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 door with escalade front end. He just send me pics of his other cars he is doing. he has a 97 tahoe with an 03 escalade clip too. and he has a navigator on 26s, and last a murcialago kit car he is working on. i will post pics in a bit.

OOOO NO SHIT!! haha lol wow that is a small world tell ur cuzz sick work on that truck.... i no ppl arent the biggest fan of it but that is UNIQUE! nobody has that lol deff post some pics of his other projects

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
There's a front and rear view camera connected to the flat screen. The side blinds/visors are retractable by the push of a button.

:waytogo:

B

lol I dont think the camera would help much. But its classy none the less and I would drive it quite happily.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THATS IS A SUPER NICE TRUCK! FROM THE FRONT VIEW!

MO FO HAS MY FAV RIMS OF ALL TIME!

DUB BIG HOMIEZ!

I would push it for sure!

That is really really clean good work. BUT from a side view its all out of wack due to the fact of how front bumper sits compared to the rest of the truck. Once he fixes that that truck will be one of the greats...next is to modernize the interior. I just can't jusity spending all that money to make that work. His wallet thats cool!

That thing should be in SEMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog