check out this vid!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
Here are some of his projects he send me today.

97 tahoe
frontviewlambodoor7-30-06.gif

Navigator on 26s
DSC00989.gif

and murcialago kit car
KIAiphonePicture038.gif

DesTRucTO

Reaction score
Im sorry but personally i think thats super f-ing gay... wether its a tahoe or yukon you should repp that and not try and make it look like something its not. that bumper looks like crap on front cuz the rear nor sides are that low to the ground! the paint job is sick though ill give him that< but all that cadi conversionw as a huge waste of money in my eyes!!!!

OP
OP
XLdenaliXL

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to be a buff but its prob a 96 or 95 jus by lookin at the dash but i think that is hot!! clean look and come on no need to hate i give him alot of respect for doin stuff like that.... its not somthin you see everyday

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
What he does with his cars is really not my thing, to be honest i don't like both tahoe's but that's what he likes and i will respect that like some said A for effort.

As far as the tahoe and the year your right maybe i missed understood. good eye on that

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the second conversion looks damn good, though you can't see much of the side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog