Damn Animals Messed Up My Baby!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the story begins like this lol. I go to warm my Tahoe up in the morning when its about 26 degrees outside, not a big deal. So Im on my way to work and I notice that my check engine light is flashing, not a big deal, because my Tahoe acts a lil weird when its extremely cold, but I notice that its not accelerating like it normally does, but I pawn it off due to the cold weather. Well I finally make it to work ok no big deal. Well its 5 o'clock and its quitting time, time to go home and its a lil warmer by now, so I hope in my ride and the damn light is still flashing so im a lil puzzled by now, so I drive off and I noticed that something is a lil off with my Tahoe. So I head over to my gf's parents house which is closer than mine, I decide to leave my truck running and just take a listen to my exhaust sound and take a look in the engine bay, well I noticed a lil missing in the exhaust so I popped the hood and look what the hell I found, severely pissed and ready to buy me a rifle and blow some damn fur balls away. Now that I have found the problem not really sure how I should go about fixing things back up.

2011-12-08150203.jpg

2011-12-08150154.jpg

2011-12-08150144.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Did ya' happen to snap a pic of what ya' found?

LOL... you must have been posting pics when I posted this... but damn...can't see.
Pics are too small.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dammit those didnt post right let me try again

ok reposted pics

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha my father has had this problem with his f350 diesel and now his 05 3500 'rado I'd rig some rat poisoning up in there maybe three pieces away from the bottom if the engine seemed to work for him

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i poured a whole box of moth balls under it, a coworker suggested that, said they dont like the smell of it, now I just gotta figure out how to repair the wires

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I need to replace the entire wire or just fix where its messed up

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
if the wires aren't broken badly then you can strip back the loom. then separate the wires and tape them up. i would use good 3m tape. u might be able to use liquid tape and put a few thick coats on also.

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should be careful and disconnect the battery then start pulling those wires away from each other. See how bad they are and decide if you need to cut back the wires or just tape them. The moth balls are a good idea for a truck in storage as of driving it day by day it might bother you. Give it a few days with the moth balls and then remove them. maybe if that is your parking spot get some poison and throw it on the grass in front of it. Of course thats if no one walks there dogs there because it will be dangerous to other animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022