Dont know much about bass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not gonna stab at brands cuz this place is Kicker and JL as it is.

But tell me how much money you can spend and I could find things in its range or direct you to someone.

OP
OP
B

Buge81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not gonna stab at brands cuz this place is Kicker and JL as it is.

But tell me how much money you can spend and I could find things in its range or direct you to someone.

I wanna to buy 2 12s and the most i wanna spend is 200 per speaker

justin146

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

and .. a system doesnt have to take up alot of room..

I have one Polk 8" sub in a ported 1cu.ft box tuned to 40hz. It can play loud enough to be heard down the road. It is powered by a Kicker 08zx300.1. I chose this particular amp because I wanted the remote gain knob, 2ohm mono stability, and the subsonic filter. I have less than $250 in the sub, amp, and box and it will play loud enough for me. I am not looking to disturb the peace, but the system is capable of it.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 punch P3 12s will be more than enough for 99% of people to listen to on a daily basis those are about $200 a piece and take like 500watts... they will STOMP

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
2 punch P3 12s will be more than enough for 99% of people to listen to on a daily basis those are about $200 a piece and take like 500watts... they will STOMP

They're alright.

The Hypnotic ZEN does better in output in the same enclosure and power. It owns the P3 in the low end. We checked it out. Would like to pull something off the Incriminator Lethal Injection 12. I would put it in the same category. The Phoneix Gold RSD 12's are nice on the power.

1 15 can do the same job though.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i LOVE pheonix Gold!!!

some people. .myself included.. just cant be made into 15 fans.. although.. we are running a 16 inch Focal Utopia in the Benz.. but only because of aestetics

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
all i can say is go to a car show and see if people will let you listen to there shit. Some have killer shit that is loud and others have tight not so crazy system setups.

you wont catch me with a 15 any day of the week.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one Polk 8" sub in a ported 1cu.ft box tuned to 40hz. It can play loud enough to be heard down the road. It is powered by a Kicker 08zx300.1. I chose this particular amp because I wanted the remote gain knob, 2ohm mono stability, and the subsonic filter. I have less than $250 in the sub, amp, and box and it will play loud enough for me. I am not looking to disturb the peace, but the system is capable of it.

this sounds like a good plan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou