Dont know much about bass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you wont catch me with a 15 any day of the week.

yea.. im a lil snobbish about tight sounds.. i dont even like ported 12s... im a sealed 12s are big enough kinda guy..

The only reason im doing a 16 in the benz is its a $1500 sub upside down in the spare tire well with 2000w going to it.. and the box is a bandpass style build to make it look like its a spare tire basically.. all aesthetics.. and we STILL might run a 13 instead

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
I have always been a Kicker fan. I also think its best not to mismatch brands in a system. Major manufacturers spend millions of dollars engineering ther equipment to work together. For me I love Bass, and Blue FLammed knows me well, and knows what my next plans are. But in general, you get what you pay for. Dont hate the big names for being big....Love them for being there for your support when something goes wrong!!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
yea.. im a lil snobbish about tight sounds.. i dont even like ported 12s... im a sealed 12s are big enough kinda guy..

The only reason im doing a 16 in the benz is its a $1500 sub upside down in the spare tire well with 2000w going to it.. and the box is a bandpass style build to make it look like its a spare tire basically.. all aesthetics.. and we STILL might run a 13 instead

I really dont care for 10s that much. Or atleast the 3 tens i have in my truck. They sound good but they dont hit the notes that i really like.

I have always been a Kicker fan. I also think its best not to mismatch brands in a system. Major manufacturers spend millions of dollars engineering ther equipment to work together. For me I love Bass, and Blue FLammed knows me well, and knows what my next plans are. But in general, you get what you pay for. Dont hate the big names for being big....Love them for being there for your support when something goes wrong!!

this +1

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
i LOVE pheonix Gold!!!

some people. .myself included.. just cant be made into 15 fans.. although.. we are running a 16 inch Focal Utopia in the Benz.. but only because of aestetics

Hell yeah! The old engineers are back too. Gonna have to pay attention to Phoneix Gold this year.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

If we stick with 12's I recommend 2 Fi SSD 12's or 2 Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 12's.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score

hey man, GREAT meeting you at CES, yep, BIG plans for 2010 :D

OP
OP
B

Buge81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was thinkin of buying JL AUDIO 12W3V3 SUBWOOFER 12" SVC SUB and putting them in a down firing universal 3rd row enclosure will that work ???

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had 3 of those in mine.. facing the rear though not down firing.. with 1000w hitting them.. it definitely appeased the audio vs budget gods

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou