Electrical issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaboltB2015

Reaction score
Went to the hardware store and came back out and had service 4wd, traction control and abs... i could barely get the Tahoe to move all gauges were zero other than the battery voltage. I have another form stating the same problem.... I have replaced battery cables, fuse box’s, tried another battery, tried new BCM, Added grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Went to the hardware store and came back out and had service 4wd, traction control and abs... i could barely get the Tahoe to move all gauges were zero other than the battery voltage. I have another form stating the same problem.... I have replaced battery cables, fuse box’s, tried another battery, tried new BCM, Added grounds.

Did you check for any codes?

A Tech2 would be super handy to have when it's doing that.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t have time to mess with it I took it back to the shop that had it last

kindly report back what they find out so we can share this information, thanks good luck
i'm particularly interested to find out if has anything to do with the fuse box or still a ground issue somewhere.

OP
OP
T

TaboltB2015

Reaction score
kindly report back what they find out so we can share this information, thanks good luck
i'm particularly interested to find out if has anything to do with the fuse box or still a ground issue somewhere.
Last time they replaced the fuse box because the starter relay was moved around so much that supposedly it bent the fuse box terminal? If you search my username you should be able to find the other form from May 2018

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time they replaced the fuse box because the starter relay was moved around so much that supposedly it bent the fuse box terminal? If you search my username you should be able to find the other form from May 2018

ya I think I think I read thru all that before just curious what they say this time around

OP
OP
T

TaboltB2015

Reaction score
ya I think I think I read thru all that before just curious what they say this time around
Who knows I’m just tired of this dang thing! I have it for sale and I’m wanting to get a Jeep Wrangler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1