Expedition vs Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 loaner has 50k miles on it. 5.3… it shakes a little when it idles, but seems pretty solid. I’m sure rentals aren’t treated very well….No reason this vehicle can’t be as solid as any….

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a rented Tahoe from Detroit to St.Louis a couple years ago. Driving that truck got me hooked on the big SUVs. A few months later I sold my Acadia and bought a Yukon XL in 2019. Upgraded from the '19 to a '21 SLT XL last fall.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 loaner has 50k miles on it. 5.3… it shakes a little when it idles, but seems pretty solid. I’m sure rentals aren’t treated very well….No reason this vehicle can’t be as solid as any….
Chevy shake at idle with gassers is a real deal. It's almost like their signature trait. Anyone who doesn't think so is either in denial or not very observant. It's very subtle on our '21 but it's for sure there. Our '11 felt like the engine wanted to jump out from under the hood at idle but ran and drove fantastic otherwise

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chevy shake at idle with gassers is a real deal. It's almost like their signature trait. Anyone who doesn't think so is either in denial or not very observant. It's very subtle on our '21 but it's for sure there. Our '11 felt like the engine wanted to jump out from under the hood at idle but ran and drove fantastic otherwise
My 2012 has no noticeable shake and idles smoothly. I'm not saying I'm not in denial but I'm really **** about how my truck is running.

Mommy won't let me say ****.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

sickk21

Reaction score
My front cam turns on when i get close enough that the parking assist is in the red.
Just saw this comment, you guys are cool with your front park assist. Wonder what my front cam will do since I won’t have front park assist on my Denali lmao

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GM spankin the competition in Q122

2022 Q1 figures are ideal for GM against its competitors because, realistically, there were no competitors in Q1.

The 2022 Ford Expedition basically wasn't delivered for Q1 because that's when they had a gap going from the 2021 model year to the 2022 model year production.

The Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are completely new so it'll be interesting to see sales over the next few quarters.

The Toyota Sequioa doesn't start deliveries until August 2022 for the 2023 model year.

It's hard to guess what the production output will be, but by 2022 Q4, I wouldn't be surprised if Ford starts delivering an extra 15,000 Expeditions, Jeep an extra 10,000 of the Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers combined, and Toyota delivers 5,000 - 10,000 Sequoias. If GM's competitors start delivering an extra 20,000 or more units combined per quarter, we should start to see some dealer stock inventory start to show up on dealer lots. This would be especially true if GM also increases production and the economy starts to struggle and demand decreases.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw this comment, you guys are cool with your front park assist. Wonder what my front cam will do since I won’t have front park assist on my Denali lmao
I just tested this out to verify and my front cam for sure DOES NOT come on when the sensor thing on the dash gets into the red. I got out and front bumper was a few inches off a building column

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut