Finally got my Esky cluster....but need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Like the title says I finally pulled the trigger on the Esky cluster since mine started acting up about a month ago. There's just one small problem, I ordered the 05-06 cluster and they sent me the 03-05 cluster. There's not much of a difference except for the shift indicator. Btw, this was a $300 purchase with a $200 deposit (which I get back when I send them mine)

Now here's the question....Should I hold off on putting it in and wait until moday when they open to complain and send it back for the right one or just keep it and put it in now?

Here's the one I ordered (05-06)

!BTqp6gQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBKJrDjkdGg~~_12.jpg

And here's what I got (03-05)

!BTqg64Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBKJqkrCrwg~~_12.jpg

Last edited:

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You paid big coin for it it's only proper that you get what you paid for. The top cluster looks cleaner IMO.

If you're in no rush I say send it back.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id get the one you ordered, that way it should a direct drop in with everything working the same way as the factory to your truck one did.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the correct one. That way it all works fine. Unless it will work fine, then id keep the one you got. BUt honestly if it was me, id be calling monday and sending it back and ordering the right one.

but those look good. I thought they were blue.

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You paid big coin for it it's only proper that you get what you paid for. The top cluster looks cleaner IMO.

If you're in no rush I say send it back.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'm just going to wait since tomorrow is monday.

id get the one you ordered, that way it should a direct drop in with everything working the same way as the factory to your truck one did.
Thanks, they both are plug & play and would work the same. I'm more concerned with the look.

Get the correct one. That way it all works fine. Unless it will work fine, then id keep the one you got. BUt honestly if it was me, id be calling monday and sending it back and ordering the right one.

but those look good. I thought they were blue.

They're actually listed as silver face with white gauges and white pointers, I wanted that color scheme because my interior is all gray.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're actually listed as silver face with white gauges and white pointers, I wanted that color scheme because my interior is all gray.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I had my Tahoe. It's gonna look and match perfectly. It's gonna bring the dash to life..

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to look good. If you dont mind, where you get it from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motorgeek