Finally painted MOB's rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Should look good colormatched. I say drop it 4/6 and remove the vent visors, paint the bumpers and running boards gloss black, paint the door handle buckets body color and the handle gloss black :cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Oh and Mob you need a new sig, shit is buster using someone else's wheels as a photochop on your own vehicle :rofl:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Should look good colormatched. I say drop it 4/6 and remove the vent visors, paint the bumpers and running boards gloss black, paint the door handle buckets body color and the handle gloss black :cheers:

I +1 all of this.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Oh and Mob you need a new sig, shit is buster using someone else's wheels as a photochop on your own vehicle :rofl:

lol dick.. ill make one tonight.. . :p

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you should do something with your front bumper, put some blue in it maybe. definitely paint that stock grey plastic tho. Rims look great!

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those blue highligts are awesome. like MOB said, either the blue lip ONLY or the blue highlights ONLY but not both.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score

:rotflmao: :laughing1: :rotflmao:

and yep, everyone else has said it...break it up a little with blue...and it'll rock! Good job so far! :) Now...come finish mine since I've been rolling around on 1 red rim for the last 2 weeks due to my laziness

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pay for my gas Bilzz and im down... id even cover materials

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty