Front Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

504zo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I brought my tgruck to the dealership and they ordered me a replacement dash with no problem. They didnt even inspect it or anything. Just took down my truck info and told me they would call me when it come in so they can install it.

rjnkajun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have to drop mine off at Bryan next Tuesday at 7AM do you have any names i can drop if need be? LOL can i use yours as a ref? how long did it take to get fixed?

504zo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have to drop mine off at Bryan next Tuesday at 7AM do you have any names i can drop if need be? LOL can i use yours as a ref? how long did it take to get fixed?
They had to order the dash , they just called me yesterday because it came in. I can't remember the lady name i spoke with when i brought it there, but she told me when i bring it to get fixed its an allday job

rjnkajun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They had to order the dash , they just called me yesterday because it came in. I can't remember the lady name i spoke with when i brought it there, but she told me when i bring it to get fixed its an allday job

where was your crack(s)

rjnkajun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
took mine in this mornin they callled to elt me know they will be fixxing it and they have the dash in stock i should have my truck back tomorrow with a new dash!

BRYAN CHEVY is da BOMB! lol..

Last edited:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Refresh my memory ...... What year is yours and did you have an open case number with Chevrolet?

504zo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
took mine in this mornin they callled to elt me know they will be fixxing it and they have the dash in stock i should have my truck back tomorrow with a new dash!

BRYAN CHEVY is da BOMB! lol..
I'm glad they took care of you i just picked mine up from them this morning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian