Front Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autopilot747

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but my dash just cracked last week and if you live in the DFW area here in Texas I found a dealership that is willing to replace your dash for free...im not sure on there requirements but for reference I have a 2008 Tahoe with 47K miles.

PM me for dealership info and person to call...

Hi Buddy,

Im new to the forums and just purchased a 2008 Yukon with 39K. I noticed 2 dash cracks and was wondering if you could provide me with information on which dealer/advisor you spoke to about repairs? I cant PM yet due to my low post count, lol! Im in the DFW area:)

Thanks,
Tom W

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Hi Buddy,

Im new to the forums and just purchased a 2008 Yukon with 39K. I noticed 2 dash cracks and was wondering if you could provide me with information on which dealer/advisor you spoke to about repairs? I cant PM yet due to my low post count, lol! Im in the DFW area:)

Thanks,
Tom W

Just sent you a PM

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
You would think it's redesigned, so in your words it's the same ****** dash lol. On the bright side you'll get another couple years of a non-cracked dash before it cracks again. Haha.

Sent from your boss's iPhone using Tapatalk

hush569

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey,

i cant send PM's either, could one of you PM me the info and results of the dealer please?? i've got the same cracks above my passenger air bags...

thanks!

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
PM sent....

Now to all other people that want the DFW dealer info from now on...if you are new I'm not PM'ing you the information, I'm going to do like the forum does and make some rules of my own...I require you to have a 50 post minimum to let you know where to take your vehicle for the dash crack.

Sorry I'm just sick of sending PM's to people that join just to get this info, be a part of the forum first then I'll give you the info...or get it from someone else, whatever....

bpclark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey

Hey Ryan,

I know you just posted about having a certain post count before you would give out the information about the dealership, but I have a 2007 tahoe with 60k miles that has had a couple of cracks on the dash for a while now. I just now decided to do an internet search and I ended up here. I live an hour and a half from DFW and would like to get mine replaced as well..any way you can make an exception? Thanks man.

Ben

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday I went to 3 Chevy dealerships to see if I could somehow get my dash replaced for free. The first I went to was the one I bought my Truck from 5 years ago. The guy I talked to said he had never heard about the dash problem. I was like really? Its all over the internet look it up. The last two I went to were to busy to look into it. But they told me that GM already knew about the problem and had taken no action to correct it. Atleast they did make an appointment to see if they could work something out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320