Front HVAC blower motor intermittent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I first thought, it was my phone microphone.. ( Until I learned what that little black attachment was on my overhead control )
ya it's a pretty common misconception for people to think it is mic or "big brother" is listening, which he is but not from there.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya it's pretty common misconception for people to think it is mic or "big brother" is listening, which he is but not from there.
No big brother inside my '05.... I removed the 'On Star' box and replaced it with the "Blue Star" box to make all phone calls with out an outside connection. ( Works perfect )

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No big brother inside my '05.... I removed the 'On Star' box and replaced it with the "Blue Star" box to make all phone calls with out an outside connection. ( Works perfect )
but... what about a mobile phone? credit cards/atm card or anything with a rf tag. hell anymore they just use plate readers.
cash, carefully painted face, learn to walk differently (gait) and some one else's car is the only way to avoid it
not to go off course on his post but there is a reason why every baby born in a medical facility has there foot print taken, no different than a fingerprint

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but... what about a mobile phone? credit cards/atm card or anything with a rf tag. hell anymore they just use plate readers.
cash, carefully painted face, learn to walk differently (gait) and some one else's car is the only way to avoid it
not to go off course on his post but there is a reason why every baby born in a medical facility has there foot print taken, no different than a fingerprint

it's funny how we feel like that but every day someone walks up and does some crime right in front of a camera and no one seems to be able to stop it. in all these decent neighborhood in tx, every 3rd idiot with a pickup truck has a gun left in their truck at night with the door unlocked. kids just pick random trucks at night to walk up to, check for unlocked doors to find guns and walk away. ring cameras get video, I sware some just wave when the light turns on, go back to checking doors and walk away.

cops don't care they just tell people that have been hit that they will move to another neighborhood soon and not to worry about it. but here we are worrying about our phones app being able to target market what we are talking about. like we are in the middle of some giant scheme out to get us all.

what a time to be alive.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's funny how we feel like that but every day someone walks up and does some crime right in front of a camera and no one seems to be able to stop it. in all these decent neighborhood in tx, every 3rd idiot with a pickup truck has a gun left in their truck at night with the door unlocked. kids just pick random trucks at night to walk up to, check for unlocked doors to find guns and walk away. ring cameras get video, I sware some just wave when the light turns on, go back to checking doors and walk away.

cops don't care they just tell people that have been hit that they will move to another neighborhood soon and not to worry about it. but here we are worrying about our phones app being able to target market what we are talking about. like we are in the middle of some giant scheme out to get us all.

what a time to be alive.
ya I personally do not have many worries about being listened in on or marketed to because of it, but when it creates a obstacle to say employment because of a post I made online or a video I uploaded that wasn't a act of terrorism, ******, etc and was simply my "opinion" on whatever then it becomes a problem.
or being restricted access to buying car insurance or whatever kind of stupid crap they are trying to pull now.
robberies and shootings and things like that may or may not be reduced or solved any faster, intelligence plays a part
the half-way smart ones steal a car and do what there going to do and dump it, burn it, sink it in a lake whatever
the AI stuff may get way out of hand before people go hey wait a minute..... of course it will always work in favor of the law.
it's already worked it's way into some court cases and then they got caught providing false or misleading data.
I know people that have changed there names on social media simply because they didn't want there personal information, post's etc showing up when a employer searched for it
i mean who really cares if I like Brazilian donkey s*x or red headed step sisters? or I like to watch terrorist blow themselves to bits and pieces by accident. that has no bearing on anything.
now if like to wear womens clothes and wear them to work dressed like a clown and steal peoples luggage and control nuclear stuff, well........ maybe that's not so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24