Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I waited 10 weeks for my Denali. My dealer had allocation though. :shrug:

I didn't mind one bit either. Was well worth the wait.

Guys waited 6 months for their raptors over at ford. Grass isn't greener on the other side GC. But, we understand that your miserable and fed up over the situation.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford Raptor was a specialized truck, and not a run of the mill GM SUV.

Half of my bubbling over frustrations today has to do with being a Bills fan. Everything gets some..:chair:
I'll be better tomorrow morning...:)

flamethrower1.jpg

Last edited:

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was about 4 weeks from ordering until driving for me.

Love it so far. But I'm not sure how I feel about the 8 speed yet.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'''....They were also less than truthful with the early 2015 buyers......."

And, in so many ways.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be annoying. It seems like these things do a lot of sitting around and not a lot of moving around.

I was just told that my truck passed through Marysville, KS today and should be in Portland on the 14th. In theory is was put on the train in Arlington, TX on October 31. Doesn't seem like that long of a trip for 7 days but what do I know about distribution by rail?

Lyon - Checked GMC chat today. Mine is in Green River, WY, ETA PDX 11/16...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm betting it's the same train but I'll check in a bit to get confirmation. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Oddly I just got an email from my dealer and my truck is also in Green River with an eta into Portland of 11/16. I wonder if they're next to each other?

He tells me I should have it by Thanksgiving!

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm betting it's the same train but I'll check in a bit to get confirmation. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Oddly I just got an email from my dealer and my truck is also in Green River with an eta into Portland of 11/16. I wonder if they're next to each other?

He tells me I should have it by Thanksgiving!

I kinda figured, now it's confirmed. Riding the rail is painfully slow!