fuel spider needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John 2003

John 2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok folks do not waste time trying some of those internet tricks for repairing the fuel spider . Spend the $320 get the new style and be happy happy happy. Mine runs like new and getting better mpgs.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do this upgrade because I have hard starting sometimes and have codes p0172 and p0175 and p0300 Rich codes and intermittent misfire.

You can get them on Ebay for $309 with free shipping but I may go through amazon because they are reputable. I will pay an extra $30 but have more peace of mind.

Which is better though the AC Delco or the Delphi unit? They are both about the same price.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Delco is a delphi but stamped with a delco name on i.t And I believe the delco may come with the gaskets as well. Think it is still cheaper to get the delphi and the Felpro gaskets tho.

OP
OP
John 2003

John 2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a delco warehouse in town and used the long holiday weekend to handle the job. Yes all the gaskets come in the kit well worth the cost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby