Gauge & infotainment swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DomBish82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out if you can swap the gauges and/or infotainment screen from a higher model Tahoe into a LS Tahoe and make either of them function properly? My wife just got a 23’ Tahoe LS and for what we paid I’m not at all impressed with the radio screen or the gauges. I’ve yet to find anything online confirming you can swap either for a higher trim style and have the dealer program and have it work! Please tell me someone has tried and has answers!

OP
OP
D

DomBish82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out if you can swap the gauges and/or infotainment screen from a higher model Tahoe into a LS Tahoe and make either of them function properly? My wife just got a 23’ Tahoe LS and for what we paid I’m not at all impressed with the radio screen or the gauges. I’ve yet to find anything online confirming you can swap either for a higher trim style and have the dealer program and have it work! Please tell me someone has tried and has answers!
Anyone???

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
Are your guages digital and if so, what makes them differ from the higher end Tahoe models? The only guage cluster swap I've seen is from going to the '22+ models on the Yukon from the '21 models. Basically analog dials to digital.

OP
OP
D

DomBish82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are your guages digital and if so, what makes them differ from the higher end Tahoe models? The only guage cluster swap I've seen is from going to the '22+ models on the Yukon from the '21 models. Basically analog dials to digital.
Non digital gauges.

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive.

OP
OP
D

DomBish82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive.

Awesome! Thank you!
Now…. Any info on swapping to the full size infotainment?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy tried the screen swap, but it failed. The part fit and plugged the in, but he got a multi up view on it of the smaller and lower res LS screen. You will need some sort of reprogramming, which he never found. I can’t find the thread right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownUser