GM just called me. They just gave me $1,000 for my troubles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHWA

Reaction score
I just got off the phone. They called as a follow-up to my new car owner quality survey. I filled it out and ripped them because my onstar antenna leaked through my sun visor at 175 miles. The dealership had my Tahoe for two weeks because the replacement antenna was hard to get. I stated that I was frustrated with it at the time but other than that it's a great vehicle.

THEN, she said that they were going to mail me a $1,000 coupon for any accessories at any dealership! I almost fell out of my chair. I felt like I was being punked.

Has anyone else received a call like that?

Who did you talk to? My antennae went out a month ago and the new part just came in today. I am trying to see if they will extend my OnStar for another month at least. However I dont know who to contact. I did the chat on the GMC.com site and they said they couldn't help me.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you talk to? My antennae went out a month ago and the new part just came in today. I am trying to see if they will extend my OnStar for another month at least. However I dont know who to contact. I did the chat on the GMC.com site and they said they couldn't help me.
Open a claim that may help

OP
OP
J

Jake01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I don't know who it was they just called me out of the blue.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want someone to fix the oil spots all over my driveway! And to fix my damn front camera. I contacted GM and they did less than the dealership.

SHWA

Reaction score
I did the chat on GMC.com and they told me to contact OnStar. However, this is an issue with GM's antennae and not with OnStar service. I don't really see what contacting OnStar will do. I did get a case number from the GMC person, not that it does me that much good.

Hopefully I will get a call out of the blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berettasr3