GMC, Chevy, and Cadillac Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The feedback is crazy awesome here!

I would love for everyone who is interested in stuff to PM me with everything you want and sizes for hoodies or shirts as well. I will be working through the weekend to get everything made. If you have any other ideas of anything you want, please feel free to ask, I'm sure I can make it happen.

So far we have talked about: Sunglasses, Beer Glasses, Phone cases, Coffee Tumblers, Shirts, Hoodies, and Stickers. If anything else sparks your interest, shoot me a message.

Thanks!

@Bigbeardenali1992
@#1taho
@1992rs
@Tonyrodz
@kwOH
@Red Rocket
@David Paul

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good and bad news.

Good news is that we welcomed a new baby into this world. She was born Friday. Very exciting and crazy at the same time.

Bad news is that I haven't had a ton of time to work on all the goodies you guys want. I will be getting down to it this week and weekend.

I'm still having trouble finding the right tumblers to use, if you have an idea or a link to buy some, shoot it my way and I will get on that ASAP.

Thanks for understanding guys. I'll get busy working on that stuff as soon as I can.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries man! Family first always! I don't know if you have a Kmart or a Wal-Mart near you but I've bought big tumblers from Kmart that were tall and clear and they were pretty cheap. You might check that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts