GMC, Chevy, and Cadillac Gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a big tumbler! Like the hard plastic ones that have an inner cup and an outer cup and the designs go on the inner cup. I love those tumblers. I have several and one is always with me. I'd love a Denali logoed one! Lol

I'll see what I can do, for now I'm going to say yes I can make those, I'll need to get a hold of a tumbler, but hen I do, Ill make up a Denali one for ya.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want some sunglasses so I can leave them in my rig and make my friends wear them when they ***** about the sunlight

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Holly shit dude. That was fast. Yeah awsome. Ok. So how much $$$ we talking ?

If you like that one I can ship that one, or I can make one a little more custom to what you want it to say. I'm thinking like $8 plus $2 shipping? Depending on where it's getting shipped to. If its in the US, $2 will work, but I'm not sure about shipping to Canada.

OP
OP
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want some sunglasses so I can leave them in my rig and make my friends wear them when they ***** about the sunlight

You have a Bermuda Blue Denali it looks like? I'll see if I can get a hold of more of those color sunglasses. I'll keep you posted.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a Bermuda Blue Denali it looks like? I'll see if I can get a hold of more of those color sunglasses. I'll keep you posted.
I have polo green. If you have different colors, I'd buy a couple black ones or dark green if you can get them.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are awesome. Yeah if you can get a hold of a tumbler I'll pay for the tumbler and the design and everything. And a hoodie too haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar