Good to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AmericanThunder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH, and thank you for becoming a participating member.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

Change out ALL of you heating and cooling hoses, including the main radiator hoses and hoses connected to the coolant overflow tank in the engine bay, as they become brittle over time from the engine heat and may rupture. If this happens, you will most likely be somewhere where help is not close by. I was fortunate that when one of my hoses ruptured, I very close to home, as the coolant empties out extremely fast.

View attachment 439900
My pleasure, Joseph, and many thanks for the warm welcome. The knowledge and experience here are next level & humbling, to say the least. Most if not all repairs I listed above came from the insights shared on these pages. Spot-on and invaluable!

I will most definitely be weighing in and asking questions throughout the various threads on this Forum. Knowledge is definitely power.

I appreciate the tip on the cooling system! I'll take a closer look at all the hoses ASAP. Had a small leak and low coolant when I first picked her up, but added coolant and a bottle of K-Seal at the recommendation of my mechanic, and she has been tight and fart-free for months now. You're lucky you were so close to home when yours blew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike cr