Got Some New, Nice Pics!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Just washed her, so I decided it was picture time! Just finished putting on CCM leveling kit a few days ago. I think she is just about complete!

P.s.: There is a cute puppy in one of these pictures!

100_0104.jpg 100_0108.jpg 100_0110.jpg 100_0112.jpg 100_0109.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love this pic

attachment.php

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
+1 those tires give it that aggressive look! That grill reminds me of domin8s a lil. Looks great man!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! The only thing I don't like is the brush guard in the front. Its good for minor bumps in a parking lot, but ive seen what excess damage they can cause in an accident.

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Looks good! What size tires are you running? Do they rub any?

295x55x20. No rubbing after CCM install. A little before.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Looking good! The only thing I don't like is the brush guard in the front. Its good for minor bumps in a parking lot, but ive seen what excess damage they can cause in an accident.

I only plan on minor bumps, haha! Hopefully I won't get in an accident! But unfortunately, the advantage to owning a heavy, large truck is almost every other car will pretty much get crushed compared to these. What sort of excess damage do you mean?