handgun location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierkonblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep mine in the door pocket. Dont forget, it still has to be concealed even if its in your vehicle.. I thought of screwing a holster to the inner kick panel on the center console, but if someone could look in and see it, then its illegal..

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Deputy Sheriff and I either have my weapon on my side and if traveling far distances I place it the center console of my Escalade. Very easy to access for me if needed. Not sure why anyone needs to carry it sitting on their seat if you do you probably shouldn't be in that area. JMO Were not in the Wild Wild West. If I'm ever in a bad area I take my Sheriff's cruiser!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that slip-up can get you banned on a gun forum. :Big Laugh:

I have a magazine in the Sig Sauer 9mm. If I wanted to load my .38 Special fast like Clint Eastwood, I'd use a clip. However, I don't think Clint Eastwood uses little things like a .38 Special too often. :eek:

LOL... you'd get screamed at by the Firearms Instructors down here if you called it a clip.

:Handshake:

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted these awhile ago. Just a cheapo kydex holster tightened to high retention. Going on two years, has never slipped out in those slam your brakes on or swerve quickly scenarios... Is not able to be seen from outside the vehicle from any of the windows, and is easily accessible. It goes from there to my 4 o clock every time I get out of the truck.

pack3.jpg

pack2.jpg

pack1.jpg

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep mine in the door pocket. Dont forget, it still has to be concealed even if its in your vehicle.. I thought of screwing a holster to the inner kick panel on the center console, but if someone could look in and see it, then its illegal..

Depends on your state. PA is an open carry state. Assuming you are not otherwise restricted from owning a firearm, you ONLY need a License to Carry Firearms if you wish to conceal it. Open carry of any form (in a non-threatening, and otherwise lawful purpose) is legal in PA. Just know your state laws...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to start a war, I'm pro-gun, but you'd be severly foolish to open carry anywhere. You'd be the first target to take down if someone was going to do something really awful. I prefer to use the element of surprise and not let anyone know where I'm carrying, much less that I'm armed.