HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
110% needs a good detail, but I’m giving the paint time to fully cure before hitting it with the whole clay bar, polish, wax etc etc.

Next up is to address allllll of my lighting. Interior and exterior. Still have a lot of parts to slowly make its way getting installed. Slowly but surely she’s coming along. :beer:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Bermuda blue paint is something else man! Like the riptide blue in the Escalades. Such a great color! Shop did some nice work!!! Looks great with the caddy parts as well. Wish I could paint my truck that color. But I’d have to take it all the way apart and do the full body….. thinking I have that kinda time makes it a no :confused: sadly haha.

110% needs a good detail, but I’m giving the paint time to fully cure before hitting it with the whole clay bar, polish, wax etc etc.

Next up is to address allllll of my lighting. Interior and exterior. Still have a lot of parts to slowly make its way getting installed. Slowly but surely she’s coming along. :beer:
Definitely wanna give that paint a solid two weeks before hitting clay and polish! But she’ll clean up nice! Watching gonna seal it up with to protect it?

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Bermuda blue paint is something else man! Like the riptide blue in the Escalades. Such a great color! Shop did some nice work!!! Looks great with the caddy parts as well. Wish I could paint my truck that color. But I’d have to take it all the way apart and do the full body….. thinking I have that kinda time makes it a no :confused: sadly haha.

Definitely wanna give that paint a solid two weeks before hitting clay and polish! But she’ll clean up nice! Watching gonna seal it up with to protect it?
No idea on the sealant and polishing compound etc. Gonna wait and see how it cures first.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always polish those taillights with some plastic polish(3M)and a buffer. They'll come out great--until you swap them out with some aftermarket lights.
Nah. They are cracked and tabs broken. I’ll be ordering some lights in the next week or two once I find what I like. Not a fan of a lot of the lights out right now. :thumbsdown:

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Should try ceramic coating it.