HID Retro Memoirs NNBS Tahoe/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HID Retrofit Memoirs NNBS Tahoe/Suburban

Niceeeeee

It's also nice to see someone other than me running amber DRLs

Last edited:

iCalvin

Reaction score
Nice job Lee, final result came out awesome. It's hard for me to look at stock Tahoe headlights after I've grown accustomed to how OEM a retrofit looks. Amber DRLs are a Avy thing though lol but then again I don't even run DRLs anymore cause I did the quad parking/turn. Enjoy your retrofit brother.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job Lee, final result came out awesome. It's hard for me to look at stock Tahoe headlights after I've grown accustomed to how OEM a retrofit looks. Amber DRLs are a Avy thing though lol but then again I don't even run DRLs anymore cause I did the quad parking/turn. Enjoy your retrofit brother.

Thank you for everything

I would have had a really hard time without your help

:)

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the bulb flickers n dies it's the bulb. If it just don't come on. It the ballast. I'll send you some new ballasts. What u got to trade?

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the bulb flickers n dies it's the bulb. If it just don't come on. It the ballast. I'll send you some new ballasts. What u got to trade?

Cigarettes and a couple of nudie magazines. Can get a shank by next week.

:lol:

Hahahhahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx