how much for your 2 door tahoe/yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not real sure since mines not the run of the mill 2 door hoe. if i had to sell it it would be a high number.

really depends where you are located. finding a good lowish miles NOT RUSTED Hoe/Kon here your gonna pay 5-6K. not so nice ones are listed at 3-4K, may get lucky and find a non vortec for 2-3K.

Dlong30

Reaction score
idk about everybody else on here but i know that it would take a lot to make me part with mine. i feel like these are some of the best lookin trucks and they definitely have more character than most. i think your gonna find that a two door hoe is probably gonna cost an extra 1k-2k just because it has two doors if not more. good luck!

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd sell mine for $10k. Only because I don't want to get rid of it, and you have to REALLY want it, in order for me to go find another one (for much less). I would guess fair market value around here for mine would be around $4-5000

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I love my hoe because they are increasingly hard to find and especially hard to find in good condition. It would take a lot more than it's really worth to get me to part with mine.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in texas they are higher than most. When i was looking for one, i looked at 3 different models and each one was over 8k. One was a white POS!!!! needed a trans, motor work, tires, interior fixes, new exhaust... and that was a non-vortec. I looked at a red tahoe with the highest options and stuff and they wanted 9k for it it had been wrecked and stolen they said i could buy it for 8k and that was as low as he was going. The one i bought is a 97 gmc yukon gt its in good condition. it had some problems i paiod 7k for it. these trucks are rare. I have people when im stopped at stores and stuff they come up and just want to look at it and admire how neat it looks... My ex's dad works for gm in their corporate office and he looked at it when i bought it and he was like wow thats really neat never seen one like that. I would sell mine for 10-12k. just cuz i love it! and honestly i might not even take that. got big plans for this truck. 383 with a supercharger, 4l80e, 4.56 gears, lift and tires and wheels. It already has new carpet inside and a sound system. look in my rpofile for pictures of it. These trucks are really rare in good condition. most of them down here have been beat to crap on a ranch or broken into and stolen. Here in texas they are the number one suv that is stolen here and theres not that many here. i may see one every 2 weeks and its usually the same one.

Mike ((P))

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been offered 8k for mine twice and turned it down both times. I love my truck so I wouldn't part with it, but finding one that looks and runs excellent is no easy task. Especially in places like Upsate, NY where rust is king.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I consider myself lucky to have found mine almost completely rust free and well taken care of by an older man for 5k and it's a 96. I had to drive 7 hours to Georgia to get it though. Any 2 doors found down here were beat to shit and untaken care of

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a guy offer me 5K...I wanted to ***** slap him. The damn motor in mine is almost that much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71