How often do yall wash your vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
i typically wash my truck one's a week, it's a daily driving truck so usually on Saturdays but sometimes it feels like i wash it twice a week. constantly wiping it down and freaking getting rid of bird shit, for some reason my truck attracts bird poop, where is the bee be gun ?

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
my god.. it's been a month or so since i washed mine, lol .
i used to wash AND wax it weekly... but i got tired of doing that and got way more busy now... so it gets taken to the hand wash place and they wash everything then i just wax it at home :)

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wash atleast once a week, if not twice. Dust it off everyday (I live in Arizona- extremely dusty) and clean the rims everyday. I use Ceramic brake pads with cross drilled/slotted rotors, the only way to go, you gotta use Ceramic pads, keeps the brake dust WAY DOWN. would never go back to regular pads after using ceramic, especially when you have chrome rims and black brake dust shows. feel OCD when it comes to the ride sometimes

haha living in AZ is the reason I dont wash mine.

Honestly I just never got int he habit of washing it. Since I was 16 ive had two cars, an Altima that was my DD and the truck was only driven on weekends going to the party sports in the country or messing around. Never really had to wash it lol.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id say once every 2 months. hah but seriously not as much as i should. when i worked at the detail shopped i can promise i washed it 2 or 3 times a week and got paid for it and made sure i waxed atleast once. people would always say i was going to wash the paint off. i guess i kind of burnt myself out on it hah...

my dad has a very clean z32 that has a fresh paint job and he no lie washes it 3 times a week and waxed it every single time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty