Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Didn't even see the post. Did you swing by? I don't work up front, if you go in PM me and I'll tell you who to talk to. Obviously it'll be a Chevy, not a GMC.

superchevy427

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely would recommend Laura GMC. The saleman was Brendan Quinlan. Very nice,pleasant young man. He was not a high pressure salesman. They have a large inventory which to me was important. Brendan was very knowledgeable on all the features on the new 2015 Yukon. We left with the Yukon we inquired about for the price quoted. All done out the door in couple hours.

Last edited:

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have pricing for the 8 speed transmission Denali?

superchevy427

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I drove one of their Denali's. It was very nice except the price, about 10g;s more.

broncophil

Reaction score
called today to arrange shipping etc. and they CANNOT sell to california due to smog regulations.

bummer...

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015i pricing is NOT available from GM as of yet. No dealer has pricing period. Look roughly for a $1275 increase based on press releases for 2015i models.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
called today to arrange shipping etc. and they CANNOT sell to california due to smog regulations.

bummer...

That sucks. I would have thought that all new gms would meet all 50 state emmission standards.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I would have thought that all new gms would meet all 50 state emmission standards.

Cali isn't really like the other 49 states. They have to be "special".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925