Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott_in_FL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealers can't ship due to their agreements w GM. you have to pick it up in person and then you can hand it to a trucking company.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could get them shipped to California.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They won't even sell to you if you live in cali due to smog regulations

How does one move to CA from FL with a 2015 Denali? Do they not allow you to move there because of smog regulations?

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does one move to CA from FL with a 2015 Denali? Do they not allow you to move there because of smog regulations?

Yes. The vehicle must be California compliant. Most vehicles are made this way but not all.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. The vehicle must be California compliant. Most vehicles are made this way but not all.

That's crazy that a brand new 2015 Denali is not smog compliant.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California has the strictest smog laws in the US. I buy vehicles next door in Arizona and I have to make sure they are Ca compliant.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
California has the strictest smog laws in the US. I buy vehicles next door in Arizona and I have to make sure they are Ca compliant.

Oh I know that. I can see buying a 1968 VW beetle but a brand new 15' Denali one would think would be compliant in all 50 states. I think it would cost GM more money to make special CA only vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925