long tubes?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
many have used the LPP, I have a set ( new still in box, but look great)with success.

OP
OP
W

whitetrashballin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just ordered some LPP ones i hope they dont leak.. and bolt in alright... any suggestions on getting manifold bolts out? with out wrecking them

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
spray them the night before with some pentrating oil to help loosen them up., Use some good Stage 8 bolts, IMHO to hook them back up.

You 'might' have to do a small ding here and there, but that can be somewhat common on any header install on anything newer. Your putting four 1 3/4" pipes down the side of a block that is limited on space already :)

OP
OP
W

whitetrashballin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
got them in the mail and im on the waiting list for black bear tune... just still afraid of breaking bolts.... ive been spraying it everyday for a week now.. might try it this weekend if i dont have to work..... any more suggestions on breaking them loose with out snapping them off??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES