MOOG 81246 Front Coil Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Prometheus_Lens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it gets up to around 3” or more upper control arms would help a lot with the ride quality I threw out my rough country arms and ended up running fabtech uniballs because they were the same price just about as the cognito control arms but allow more travel beings it’s a uniball so it made the ride smoother in my experience especially paired with some good coil overs

I have my eye on the UCA's from Freedom Offroad. I love to peek at reviews and they are up their for my Hoe. When I had my 09 Ram, I almost went with them over the Mevotech's I eventually bought.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I have my eye on the UCA's from Freedom Offroad. I love to peek at reviews and they are up their for my Hoe. When I had my 09 Ram, I almost went with them over the Mevotech's I eventually bought.
Their supposed to be good as long as your not doing any serious mudding uniballs will give you the better ride though in my opinion and regardless of crowd saying they don’t last as long as ball joints mine and my buddy’s have lasted for years (3-4) on mine 5-6 on my buddy’s and he beach rides a lot no squeaks no play just holding up strong and fabtech uniballs are one of the cheaper options (500-600$) over cognitos at
(800-900$)

OP
OP
P

Prometheus_Lens

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Their supposed to be good as long as your not doing any serious mudding uniballs will give you the better ride though in my opinion and regardless of crowd saying they don’t last as long as ball joints mine and my buddy’s have lasted for years (3-4) on mine 5-6 on my buddy’s and he beach rides a lot no squeaks no play just holding up strong and fabtech uniballs are one of the cheaper options (500-600$) over cognitos at
(800-900$)
No beaches where I live lol. Bit my intent is to do some geo-landing and hit some mild trails for camping. In essence, kind of my bug-out vehicle apart from the wife's van, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No Life Jr