New 2015 Denali Ordered - Help with some specifics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I'm located in southern GA. They were a little too far away. It was in the ATL area.

They do seem to have excellent pricing on in stock units though. I just checked out their website.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

They're handing out GMS pricing...

What is GMS pricing?

DetTigers

Reaction score
It's GM's employee discount. If the price is cheaper than the invoice minus the holdback ($1500-2k probably) then the only way to get that low is GMS pricing. Right GTPrix??

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's GM's employee discount. If the price is cheaper than the invoice minus the holdback ($1500-2k probably) then the only way to get that low is GMS pricing. Right GTPrix??

Is that similar to Fords x plan, etc? If you aren't familiar with that - basically if you know someone who has worked for Ford, they can get you an xplan PIN and you can get a specialty set price.

ecanem

Reaction score
That price is lower than the GM supplier purchase program price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price is lower than the GM supplier purchase program price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get the gms price yet from employee? I know I paid 37k in 02 with employee pricing. It's hard to get info on that unless the employee calls in for that price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed23