New mod ideas anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clearcorner lights. i don't think the black flow very well.

+1

Dont get me wrong.. i really dislike chrome.. and personally i HATE black wheels 90% of the time.. i DO think they have their place.. but ever since they started selling black as a cheaper option to ordering chrome... and everyone and there mom (literally) bought black rims because it looks uber custom on their stock plack trucks ... it just looks cheap to me..

If youre gonna do them black find a classy way to add some white accent to them or something.. or just do them white.. so the fact you got them customized is actually appreciated.. and it doesnt just look like you were too cheap to buy chrome

I just dont want YOU to spend 300 or 400 dollars to make them black.. and it look CHEAPER than when you started.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong.. i really dislike chrome.. and personally i HATE black wheels 90% of the time.. i DO think they have their place.. but ever since they started selling black as a cheaper option to ordering chrome... and everyone and there mom (literally) bought black rims because it looks uber custom on their stock plack trucks ... it just looks cheap to me..

:Boo:

So what your saying is my truck looks what now.................:893karatesmiley-thu

:joke:
I do agree with you about the black wheels on everything....I say go colormatched

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Boo:

So what your saying is my truck looks what now.................:893karatesmiley-th
:joke:
I do agree with you about the black wheels on everything....I say go
colormatched

I think YOU should paint your lips to match.. :D

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
:boxing: get him Black!

*waits to watch Black get his ass handed to him by that big ******* lol

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I think YOU should paint your lips to match.. :D

I was thinking about doing that but my truck isn't extreme enough :imo: for that. That looks best on heavily modded/offroad trucks again :imo: and I like having the little chrome accents hence the lip, rivits and grill!! :)

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

:boxing: get him Black!

*waits to watch Black get his ass handed to him by that big ******* lol

I got him alright.......I Didn't do well as I thought I would...
full-body-cast.jpg

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New mod ideas...here are a couple of mine for when I get bored in 2010...I'm known for taking on projects that take too long and cost way too much

I've always wanted to see the rear seats moved back for the leg room and turned into swivel buckets to watch a big flat screen.

I've also wanted to see the Tahoe with the rear doors welded shut and smoothed out of existance on the outside. Then replace the rear door window and rear long side glass with one from a burb.

B

Last edited:

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New mod ideas...here are a couple of mine for when I get bored in 2010...I'm known for taking on projects that take too long and cost way too much

I've always wanted to see the rear seats moved back for the leg room and turned into swivel buckets to watch a big flat screen.

I've also wanted to see the Tahoe with the rear doors welded shut and smoothed out of existance on the outside. Then replace the rear door window and rear long side glass with one from a burb.

B

This is the Denali that inspired me to have all the custom work done in my truck.

http://www.northolmstedperformance.com/gallery-p/photo-gallery/category/76-denali-custom-k2

I met Kellen Winslow a while back and when he showed me his denali and I took a lot of my inspiration for what I wanted to do to my truck and the limo esq interior design. He used his denali for going out and having a driver most of the time which is why he did the seats in the back that way. It would be very simple to make a partition and put a plasma up. I just bought a 58" plasma for my house and I didn't relieze until I took it out of the box how thin it was make 1" or 2" at most. Something that thin can be mounted in a lot of unique places.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the Denali that inspired me to have all the custom work done in my truck. .

It's hard to tell, is that white leather? Did they paint the doors and dash black?

B

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, is that white leather? Did they paint the doors and dash black?

B

The dash parts covered in white are suede. The whole center console is black and white suede. The black part of the dash I think was suede it may have been painted though. The doors are painted black with black suede inserts. All the white material is white suede.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts