New to the group here. 12 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I found someone parting out a Yukon locally and I’m getting both front door panels for 150. I feel like it’s a great deal. Any other things I should be looking out for, I’m usually a Ford guy, so GM is new to me.
heater hose's & T connectors to firewall. replace with OEM if not done already.
these are the correct part numbers, beware of bait and switch sellers that put the oem number but actually sell a aftermarket
you need 1 of each of the 4 parts
the reason OEM is stressed on this part is because the aftermarket ones will have to be replaced agian in short order, better to just cry once.
HOSES.JPG

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

As @Doubeleive recommends, replace the 2 Tees in the heater hose assembly. I will go further and recommend that you replace all radiator and heater hoses in the engine bay while you're at it. If one of these hoses fails, you are stuck wherever your are at the time, and that's never a good position to be in.

Cooling Tee Hose Rupture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacebm2