OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an updated transfer case, and rear end along with gearing. Fuel mileage should increase by 1-2 highway which is the big deal to GM, along with smoother seamless shifting.
The option packages are grouped together more which makes you purchase equipment that you may not want to get equipment you do want.

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, GM has re-purchased my 2015 Denali because of some major issues. Having said that, I will probably buy the 2015i because I do like the Denali and GM did the right thing.

Can someone tell me the differences from the one I bought in February to the one they are building now? Thanks!

I too would like to know what kind of issues you had.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know how he got them to do that and how long it took.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not going to go into too much detail. GM has a process to follow in order to determine a "bad" (my words) vehicle. Once that happened, they bought it back. Took about a month for the process to play out. GM did the right thing. I will remain loyal to GMC because of that.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not going to go into too much detail. GM has a process to follow in order to determine a "bad" (my words) vehicle. Once that happened, they bought it back. Took about a month for the process to play out. GM did the right thing. I will remain loyal to GMC because of that.
Good words. [emoji106]

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not going to go into too much detail.

I don't understand ... did GM make you sign a non-disclosure agreement for buying back your truck?

Why would you not share your experience with the other members that way should someone else run acreoss it they don't think they're the only one, and so both common and extraordinary issues are documented.

This is pretty much the most important information a member can contribute here.

:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No thanks, either say what happened openly or don't ... it's on you.

Not sure what you're trying to protect, you've already said the worst part of it, namely that your vehicle was so defective that GM had to buy it back ... withholding the details achieves nothing other than keeping other members in the dark. It's not like everyone who may come across similar issues to you will find this thread and PM you.

Honesty > Brand tribalism

Weak..

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No thanks, either say what happened openly or don't ... it's on you.

Not sure what you're trying to protect, you've already said the worst part of it, namely that your vehicle was so defective that GM had to buy it back ... withholding the details achieves nothing other than keeping other members in the dark. It's not like everyone who may come across similar issues to you will find this thread and PM you.

Honesty > Brand tribalism

Weak..

He offered to discuss via PM, if your too lazy to do that well then shame on you..