OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He offered to discuss via PM, if your too lazy to do that well then shame on you..

The info really isn't for him... since I'm pretty sure that he is not interested in the i gay model. The info would be for the other members that have this model on order.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The info really isn't for him... since I'm pretty sure that he is not interested in the i gay model. The info would be for the other members that have this model on order.

Yes, but if his agreement is not to discuss in open forum, which non of us know what his agreement is, why put the him in that position. His is willing to help anyone via PM per his post.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He offered to discuss via PM, if your too lazy to do that well then shame on you..

Seriously?

Post on a public forum to offer info via PM?

Tell you what, why don't we just shut this mofo down and we can just all email each other. :emotions34:

Btw I already know what his truck's issues were, but despite the fact that I disagree with him not posting them, it's not my place to do so. This isn't about me, it's about helping folks who come here to get info about their own vehicle ... but thanks for playing.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL....from now on don't make build threads or tech threads. Just make threads saying you know info on xyz and that info is available via PM :rolleyes:

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously?

Post on a public forum to offer info via PM?

Tell you what, what we just shut this mofo down and we can just all email each other. :emotions34:

Btw I already know what his truck's issues were, but it's not my place to post them. This isn't about me, it's about helping folks who come here to get info about their own vehicle ... but thanks for playing.

Yes, I am serious. Move your elbow that makes the mouse move and PM the dude. It really is not that hard.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Todd...you're making yourself look foolish at the moment

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole thread has gone full retard.

It all started with the 8 speed *****.

BTW Sorry Nathan.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full retard for sure.
If Jason said he won't post it on an open forum, he must have his reasons.
If you want the info, he's offering it. If you don't, blame yourself.

If I were Jason, I wouldn't tell any of you guys from the way you are disrespecting his wishes.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were Jason, I wouldn't tell any of you guys from the way you are disrespecting his wishes.

No one has disrispected his wishes, we're just noting their stupidity.

Unless you want us to note that by PM as well, cause you know, that's how forums work now.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Last comment on this nonsense ...

I have no skin in this game since I don't even own or plan to own a K2XX SUV. However should any of you find yourselves in the unfortunate circumstance of having bought an expensive lemon, I sure hope for your sake that you are fortunate enough to run acroos a community where other members have openly posted their similar experience, and it helps you in your quest to remedy your circumstances. This is what we all aim to do here, either via sharing mod information, issue recognition, warranty issues, repair 'how to' information etc. Having info that could be of vital help to someone else and restricting it to PM so that only those present now can access because it isn't searchble is contrary to the raison d'etre of this community and the foundation upon which it was built, and if everyone were to act this way there'd be no community at all ... such an approach reeks of only taking and not giving, and it is surely noted.

Knowing what his issues actually were the whole thing seems even more ridiculous, for there's no fathomable reason not to post them.

I'm out.