OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it was intentional. I just think they were completely unprepared and they had no other option other than to go ahead with what they could build at the time. Advertising was in place, the car show circuit was running.. They simply could not put a stop to what was already in motion.
This usually does not happen. It really does screw over the guys who bought an early model by not giving them the best product out of the gate.
Is better for us with the early model because the latest version will be fix if is any issues by 2017,2108.
It don't bother me , my car is not a lease I purchase and I can switch anytime I want that is the beauty of purchase.
[emoji38] [emoji120]

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't this forum limit sig pics? Jeezus Christ.

I hope the buffering noise is fixed in new production units. Sounds like GM has a large issue on their hands. Lots of buy backs being reported on the Gm-Trucks.com forum.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hope the buffering noise is fixed in new production units. Sounds like GM has a large issue on their hands. Lots of buy backs being reported on the Gm-Trucks.com forum.

Go into your User CP area and turn off "show signatures".

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score

I believe the Prius forum has a size limit on signature sizes. Everything here is BIG! Must be the Texas thing.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed 8/27 (Yukon Denali). It is still in 1100. No real reason is being given for the delay...other than a couple of guesses. The dealer said they are only building 100 per day (actual capacity in Arlington is over 1000 per day). He also said he has allocation for the LWB (XL model) but isn't getting allocation for mine (SWB). What...they are not making SWB so allocation is non-existent. Frustrating in any case ... and this order is to replace the '15 Yukon Denali they screwed up that I'm driving now.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say find another dealer but it sounds like you have to buy it from them?

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Beta 3.8.1

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the software/website a dealer uses to build/order a new Yukon? The reason I ask is because when I was at a dealer on Monday a salesman was building a 15 Denali XL AWD that stickered for a little less than $74. He selected an option group that included 22s, dual Blu ray, power running boards, adaptive cruise control, and a roof for around $4k. When this package was selected other available options that were wrapped into this were shown with smiley face icon. What gives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmds3