OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our truck is on a rail car heading this way, and it has the 22" wheels.

Great article, but nothing we didn't expect. The higher 1st gear will probably be the most noticeable, and should offer super smooth in city driving. Clicking off, smooth shifting of the gears will be a major upgrade.

Can't wait..

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our truck is on a rail car heading this way, and it has the 22" wheels.

Great article, but nothing we didn't expect. The higher 1st gear will probably be the most noticeable, and should offer super smooth in city driving. Clicking off, smooth shifting of the gears will be a major upgrade.

Can't wait..
I see yours in you garage Wednesday night. [emoji106]

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the floor molded splash guards interfere with the folding steps?
Dealer has to install chrome door handles, and color molded mud flaps, and chrome mirror caps. Hopefully they didn't forget about it after 10 months.

Julian, that would be awesome, but the way this whole process has been going, I'll be happy with Halloween or mid November.
You guys will be the first to know when it shows up.

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be a tremendous value. The MSRP is only $75,000 when configured through the NADA site. http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2015/GMC/Yukon-XL/4WD-4dr-Denali/Optional-Equipment

The first dealer I went to pulled it up is how I discovered it. Problem is that the dealer I want to order from doesn't have the same ordering program on his computer. I was told that the 22" wheels might be on restriction due to a supplier issue.

The MSRP on mine is $74870 when configured through the GMC website for a SWB 4wd Denali with 22" wheels and Open Road, Enchanced Security, and Premium/Appearance packages anyways plus locking lugs and polished chrome exhaust tip....basically, loaded factory-optioned truck; so everything seems to even out regardless. There is a $500 discount when ordering multiple packages I believe.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the floor molded splash guards interfere with the folding steps?
Dealer has to install chrome door handles, and color molded mud flaps, and chrome mirror caps. Hopefully they didn't forget about it after 10 months.

Julian, that would be awesome, but the way this whole process has been going, I'll be happy with Halloween or mid November.
You guys will be the first to know when it shows up.
Looking forward to see you faces, and review.
[emoji38] [emoji122]

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine worked out to $75,309. Like I said above, I've got some chrome appearance stuff coming that I think will look good with the light champagne color. The chrome door handles are very nice, and not just the chrome blob they were installing on the previous model.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guts think about the enhanced security system. A must or no?

Doesn't it change the overhead console when chosen?

Niner

Reaction score
What do you guts think about the enhanced security system. A must or no?

Doesn't it change the overhead console when chosen?

I have the same question as mike. This appeared in those "ancient" 2015 6-speeds and I was wondering if any of you got this option.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone post ordering instructions? My local dealer is having trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate