OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does make me happy to have waited. I liked the thing with the 6-speed so I should really like it with the 8.

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this?

Premium Package
includes (BRS) power retractable step, (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control with Auto Collision Braking, (Q7M) wheels, 22" x 8.5" (55.9 cm x 21.6 cm)) aluminum with painted insert.
(Requires (***) Touring Package.)
*No Longer Factory Orderable, See Dealer for Current Availability*
$3814 $4335

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this?

Premium Package
includes (BRS) power retractable step, (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control with Auto Collision Braking, (Q7M) wheels, 22" x 8.5" (55.9 cm x 21.6 cm)) aluminum with painted insert.
(Requires (***) Touring Package.)
*No Longer Factory Orderable, See Dealer for Current Availability*
$3814 $4335

Hmmm....I didn't know about that package. They did mislabel the Premium package with Appearance package on the first couple of weeks of 2015i ordering.

Last edited:

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Hmmm....I didn't know about that package. That did mislabel the Premium package with Appearance package on the first couple of weeks of 2015i ordering.

It would be a tremendous value. The MSRP is only $75,000 when configured through the NADA site. http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2015/GMC/Yukon-XL/4WD-4dr-Denali/Optional-Equipment

The first dealer I went to pulled it up is how I discovered it. Problem is that the dealer I want to order from doesn't have the same ordering program on his computer. I was told that the 22" wheels might be on restriction due to a supplier issue.