OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Wouldn't ever pay MSRP for a vehicle--regardless of the manufacturer. Thanks for the info/reassuring.

Last edited:

steph230

Reaction score
I ended up picking up my 2015i Denali last night. It sat in TX after being built on 10.24 and finally Friday I was told it was shipped via truck to the rail yard.I figured it would be at least another week or 2. Guess it just came straight to me on truck b/c it was here yesterday morning! I have only driven it to work so I have lots to learn and will get to do that on a trip this weekend.

I have three of questions I am hoping someone knows the answers to -

1. Where is the best place to buy an extra set of wireless headphones? I see some online but not sure how they compare to the ones that came with the vehicle. 2 sets and 3 kids has already created some arguments about our upcoming trip! :) I know we can run wired ones but I'd like to get an extra wireless set.

2. I ended up with the cargo shade b/c it was on the truck the dealer had ordered and it was the only extra I wouldn't have added. I took it b/c I could get my Denali faster that custom ordering without the shade. Shipping would be nuts to ship it but are there any good places to resell it that would even make sense? What could I even expect to sell it for? My dealer said he couldn't remove it b/c it was on the invoice. Not sure why but they wouldn't. We will never use it b/c we got captains chairs and have 3 young kids. Part of the 3rd row will always be in use.

3. I swear I read somewhere that the 2015i was going to come with an extra 9 months of XM. Mine is only 3 months and that's what's on the GMC website. Does anyone know about this? Did I make it up?

Oh, I got a 2015i Yukon Denali SWB, 4WD, Iridium/Jet Black. Loaded with all options except the 22" wheels. I wanted the 20" aluminum. I know, no fun on this forum but it's what I liked best personally. :) No pics yet b/c it is an ugly rainy day here.

If anyone has any info on any of my above questions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new rig, make sure to post up some pictures.

I'm in my 8th month of XM radio on my '15 that I got on April 1st and it is still free for me. Maybe they changed it for the i's...not sure.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Still waiting on mine... Built 10/7.

XM was 9 months when I first ordered it back in April. They changed it to 3 months when the mid-year 2015i came out.

steph230

Reaction score
9 additional months is only with the Open Road package for 2015i

I thought I read that. I have a denali with all packages available. Do you know where the documentation is online so I can send to my dealer? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius