OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually everyone that buys a newer truck will eventually end up with one as time goes on

Thanks for that observation, Captain Obvious :slap:

:lol2:

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The eight speed has an enhanced feature of vibrating your ******** when you hit 8th gear so I can feel the joy. It is absolutely amazing and have to pull off the highway after two miles to clean up.

Yes, it is that good.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The eight speed has an enhanced feature of vibrating your ******** when you hit 8th gear so I can feel the joy. It is absolutely amazing and have to pull off the highway after two miles to clean up.

Yes, it is that good.

I'm now even more impatient to get mine...

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the 2015i Yukon Denalis are being released/sold... Correct? My assumptions from this thread is that there are folks actually receiving their orders--I'm looking to place an order here in the near future.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the 2015i Yukon Denalis are being released/sold... Correct? My assumptions from this thread is that there are folks actually receiving their orders--I'm looking to place an order here in the near future.

Correct. For sale currently.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another question: What are folks paying for their 2015i... As in discounts off of MSRP--or are you actually paying (GASP) MSRP?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question: What are folks paying for their 2015i... As in discounts off of MSRP--or are you actually paying (GASP) MSRP?

Negative. Everyone is going to tell you something different.

NOWHERE near MSRP though.

If your vehicle stickers at $71 - you need to be in the $64 range for a "great" deal. 65-66 is decent. All of these prices are plus tax of course. Keep looking if you cant find a dealer willing to discount. I couldnt at first either. One actually told me MSRP, then I was getting $2500 off MSRP. Then I got supplier, then just kept on going down. Mine was stickered at $71,280 and I paid $63,495 + tax. Dont let anyone tell you they wont discount an "i" over a 2015. No difference on discounts - just a minor difference in MSRP/option configuration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius