opinion on hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Wait is he going to build a new frame? I ask because i didnt think that the frames on our truck were completely boxed in.

Exactly, and it'd take forever to weld every single little hole in the frame.....

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Exactly, and it'd take forever to weld every single little hole in the frame.....

Yea seriously. Thats why i was curious if he was building a new frame. Even still a new frame and all that work for 3200 otd?

it must be a good friend to do it for that price, depending on what you run the parts can cost alot more than that total price....

thats what i was thinking.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I'm not sayin the dude is sketchy but the deal sounds sketchy imo

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i could get that price with a welded in frame that actually held 200 psi... and bagged for 3200$ i would have bagged every vechile i have ever owned lol.... the thing i would fear would if you ever got a leak from your "frame tank" well lets say that would suck... why not just go with 2 tanks under there rear were your spare tire would be... and have all your valves towards the rear bumper? thats ultra clean and slick...

that way if you ever have a leak in a tank for some reason, atleast you would know you can get to the tank, or valve off the tank and replace or tighten it, you can drain your tanks easier that way.. i dont know man... your truck my 2 cents!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Yea, sounds like too many issues can occur with using the frame as a a tank :imo:

OP
OP
B

bigdaryl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah he is a really good friend he is charging me what he has to pay for the parts so i am getting the kit for wholesale instead of retail but i think i am just going to get two tanks and be done with it i should be able to post some more pics today of it and the interior THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE THIS IS MY FIRST CUSTOMIZE

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
The frame as a air tank idea is cool if your building a badass frame with all one off parts and was never going to be driven down the road.

OP
OP
B

bigdaryl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok trick yeah i was going to just do a show truck and trailer it everywhere but the wife caught wind of it and spoke her opinion said no trailer i have to be able to drive it so no tank from the frame im just going to use two tanks one for main and other for reserve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou