Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take a pic after coffee Felix ... need coffee!!!

But it's the same trim that I have on the step pad on the rear bumper, maybe a little less wide I'm not sure.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: I'll be sitting here just clicking refresh until new pics arrive.....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take a pic after coffee Felix ... need coffee!!!

But it's the same trim that I have on the step pad on the rear bumper, maybe a little less wide I'm not sure.

Ahhhh I see. When you said "LTZ moulding" I got all excited inside Hahah.

I actually have some brand new chrome trim they sent me for my rear bumper bc the one I got was slightly the wrong length the first time. Never used it since I got the real esky bumper...

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured $25 was worth it to see what it would look like ... I'll just tape it up there with a few bits of regular tape to get an idea of the whole thing once the rack is on. If it works and is not too much chrome I'll get the real thing.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahhh I see. That will be interesting to see how that looks and like you said for $25 if you don't like it you're not out much money. So you think you'll get that mocked up this weekend sometime and maybe installed if you like it?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick Q cause the tails are getting here today ..,.

They're supposed to be 'plug and play' ... is installing them as easy as unscrewing the couple of philips head screws inside the liftgate and popping them out or is there more to it than that? :think:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured $25 was worth it to see what it would look like ... I'll just tape it up there with a few bits of regular tape to get an idea of the whole thing once the rack is on. If it works and is not too much chrome I'll get the real thing.

In my "perfectionist/OCD" eyes, all it made me want to do was say "damn that rear bumper chrome trim looks clean"... Until a Denali or esky parked next to me. Damn them and their clean factory chrome trim!!!!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick Q cause the tails are getting here today ..,.

They're supposed to be 'plug and play' ... is installing them as easy as unscrewing the couple of philips head screws inside the liftgate and popping them out or is there more to it than that? :think:

Nope that's it!

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felix, I assure you I'm on CL everyday looking for a black Esky/Nali rear bumper assy. :)

But for now I'm actually quite pleased with the strip ... it fits perfectly on my step pad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkohlhof