Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That doesn't look odd to me at all :shrug: I say do it serge. Go for the gusto!!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know bud, but you have the chrome bowtie to set off the chrome bumper ... although I think you're about to swap it to a black one.

cant be that hard to imagine that black. And yes, its at the shop now getting painted, will be picking it up Saturday, along with a host of other goodies. We kept the chrome surround outline tho.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cant be that hard to imagine that black. And yes, its at the shop now getting painted, will be picking it up Saturday, along with a host of other goodies. We kept the chrome surround outline tho.

Yeah see, even a tiny bit of chrome is needed to compliment the chrome bumper trim. Also keep in mind that my truck doesn't have the esky 3rd cause I really like the smoked third light look blending into the spoiler.

So if I debadged it will all be black but for the tails and bumper trim which I still think won't look right ... although I'll mock some vinyl wrap there over the weekend to take a pic to make sure.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you may be over analyzing this one....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said you do the black bowtie with the chrome surround and de-badge the rest. It'll look **** with the chrome trim from the esky bumper. :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just like looking at ScSS' rear end.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's what mine is except mines not de-badges :)

The only pic of ScSS's rear end I like is of the bikini reflection in it :)

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
Yeah see, even a tiny bit of chrome is needed to compliment the chrome bumper trim. Also keep in mind that my truck doesn't have the esky 3rd cause I really like the smoked third light look blending into the spoiler.

So if I debadged it will all be black but for the tails and bumper trim which I still think won't look right ... although I'll mock some vinyl wrap there over the weekend to take a pic to make sure.

Substitute the h in tahoe with the green h, that's the best idea. Debadging looks ugly :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stacy3231

Latest posts