Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking really good soulsea! Im loving the chrome accents.. Is that a whole new bumper or just a chrome strip? This is how the Hyhoe should have come from the factory. Looks really classy! Oh how I wish you kept your drop tho!

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

You need to throw some HIDs in that badboy though.. Thats the first mod I did.. So worth it..

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking really good soulsea! Im loving the chrome accents.. Is that a whole new bumper or just a chrome strip? This is how the Hyhoe should have come from the factory. Looks really classy! Oh how I wish you kept your drop tho!

For now it's just a chrome strip, it's actually rather well made especially at the ends so it's a good short term solution. One day I will get a denali bumper with hitch cover cause that gap has been pissing me off since I bought the truck ... but this will placate me till then. :)

Yeah the drop looked good. I am awaiting results from Felix's 2" rear drop as I suspect this will also be the best compromise solution for me as well.

You need to throw some HIDs in that badboy though.. Thats the first mod I did.. So worth it..

I switched to the silverstars a while back, and I'm happy with the output. So hids are not at what has become the longest priority list ever! :)

Cheers BG!

Mr Ghostrider

Reaction score
Yes, the hybrid tails are led ... apparently to conserve energy. :)

Wait..yours are LED?! Mine are totally not! I noticed that and was surprised that there really are no LEDs on mine...which is odd for a machine that is trying to save every amp.

What about putting some halos/angel eyes on there??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z0uqHzg32I

Anybody know who makes those headlights and where to get them?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks to tahoewhat the esky racks just came in ... the truck is dirty, it's been pissing rain, the caps are not on right, but I just stuck em up there just to take a couple of pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not sure what I think of it yet, it will get some getting used to ...

... what do you guys think?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's going to look really good :waytogo:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do them down the center like a Mohawk! Yeahhh!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grant25