Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rocking:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you not convinced? I think this would look slick on your wife's ride too especially with your esky bumper and chrome handles!!!!

x2

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah me neither ... and I can't be unsure about this one cause once I drill or bond they're there to stay. It's not that I don't like 'em, it's just that it changes the look of the truck a great deal ... so it's hard to commit to.

I'm gonna get the truck washed tomorrow and get some better pics without all those reflections.

Felex, Jacob, I appreciate the input.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah me neither ... and I can't be unsure about this one cause once I drill or bond they're there to stay. It's not that I don't like 'em, it's just that it changes the look of the truck a great deal ... so it's hard to commit to.

I'm gonna get the truck washed tomorrow and get some better pics without all those reflections.

Felex, Jacob, I appreciate the input.

I sense hesitation in your comments but trust me when I say it looks TWENTY times better :Handshake:

Also, how are you judging exactly where to put the roof rack? Alignment is important but placement is key. I keep looking at your new pic and a pic of mine in the same angle to see if you put it in the 'factory' location of where the esky roof rack SHOULD go.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guesstimated location between thunderstorms. :)

I looked at stock picks of where the back ends go (approx. 1.5" from the rear hatch gap), then I measured them on the ground with the crossbars in which gave me 45" across/between ... that way I could place them at approximately the right position both horizontally and vertically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grant25