OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on where you are. Technically, in the City and County of Denver, you’re not allowed to CCW, or even have one in your vehicle IIRC. Good reason to avoid Denver. [emoji35][emoji2959] however, State law supercedes city / county, so it would be useless to write someone up for it. Now that we have states (counties really) declaring 2nd amendment sanctuaries, from overreaching federal mandates, I’m not sure how that would go down. Likely a decision for the SCOTUS.

Either way, it’s wise to remove all ammunition from it in certain areas. But of course, that will be a serious problem if you end up needing it. I need to research this.. taking a road trip to SD in July. In the past, NRA had this all detailed online and you could just print the state laws for the states you’re driving through. Hopefully that’s still available.
Sweet.. just looked it up, and both Wy, and SD have reciprocity w/ Co CCW. Makes it easy..!

For reference: https://www.nraila.org

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Since this thread has wandered a couple times, I have no problems with that "by the way", I was just fooling around and saw this here in Eugene and was wondering what others thought.
In GOOD condition at KBB the value shows anywhere between $3473 to $6844 and the seller is asking $4500. He says he knows it needs a w/s and suspension work I see the dreaded driver's seat leather tear. Oil gauge not working and tires are mismatched. From what I can see, the exterior looks great.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-2003-suburban-z71/7315437729.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin19