OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since this thread has wandered a couple times, I have no problems with that "by the way", I was just fooling around and saw this here in Eugene and was wondering what others thought.
In GOOD condition at KBB the value shows anywhere between $3473 to $6844 and the seller is asking $4500. He says he knows it needs a w/s and suspension work I see the dreaded driver's seat leather tear. Oil gauge not working and tires are mismatched. From what I can see, the exterior looks great.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-2003-suburban-z71/7315437729.html
Nice!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I think it is the same color as my rig. I should see if I can buy it for $3k and have a pair of "Silver Surfers".

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I bought my rig with my inspection and on the word of the seller without a Car Fax report. I went ahead today and purchased a Car Fax report.

Rig has always been in Oregon, never been in an accident and had a regular history of maintenance. It also said my rig is worth $11,500 and I bought it for $8k, last year.

I did buy 3 reports for the extra $20 and if anyone here needs a report I will pull it for free for them. I am assuming that when the report pulls up I can forward it to an email address from the web site? Correct?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I bought my rig with my inspection and on the word of the seller without a Car Fax report. I went ahead today and purchased a Car Fax report.

Rig has always been in Oregon, never been in an accident and had a regular history of maintenance. It also said my rig is worth $11,500 and I bought it for $8k, last year.

I did buy 3 reports for the extra $20 and if anyone here needs a report I will pull it for free for them. I am assuming that when the report pulls up I can forward it to an email address from the web site? Correct?
Very kind of you! Think I could get one for my 03?

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It's only money. The one report is $39.99. The additional 2 reports cost just $20 more. I spent $60 instead of $40 and have the two extra reports. $20 is nothing. @Tonyrodz got one of the reports and there is one left. I did get his report for him but I am fighting with the site support people to send me the emailed link to forward to @Tonyrodz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson

Latest posts