Order Delays 2015i Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will be fine, as long as you take responsibility for the things you say. And please, don't try and twist it to fit. That crap doesn't help.
How about starting by removing the dealer sucks comment from your helpful answer catalog.
Answer the guys question without insulting the innocent party he has chosen to do business with.. And drop the "I'm a victim angle as well. Own your words and I have absolutely no problem with you. If you feel insulted, you only have yourself to blame.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yall sure do make it hard to keep the 15+ section clean.... all this shoulda just continued in the other jacked up thread.[emoji29]

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've always participated respectfully.
My intention wasn't to start a rumble, but I don't do BS well when the facts clearly state otherwise.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
George C said: I think I've always participated respectfully.

You need to go back and read the jacked up post, well you really can't read all of it since it had to be cleaned up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtymax6610