Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expo1234

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is what my timeline has been:

9/27 - Placed order for 22 tahoe LT
10/18 - car built
10/29 - first ETA.. went to delayed status on 10/28
11/19 - popped up on dealers site as in transit
11/22 - dealer showed new eta of 11/29
11/29 - dealer view showed a pending delivery of 909pm ( no car showed up)
11/30 - back to delayed

incredibly frustrating process and no one seems to be able to give any answers as to what is going on
update: yesterday morning my status moved to dispatched on jack cooper vin tracker.. dealer was showing an afternoon arrival in their view as well.. only for a truck to show up that was carrying tahoes meant for a different dealership that somehow got mixed up.. no answers as to where mine may be or when it will come..

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Just placed an order for a 2022 Tahoe today. The dealer told me about 10-12 weeks. Should I believe that time frame or expect it to be longer?
Just got an email from the dealer that said: "As unbelievable as it is to me- Your Tahoe was pulled for production this morning !!!"

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not so much worried about processing and build date as I am about having items be cut during production…..Heated Steering wheel, options (packages) deleted content etc….. find out in March that it becomes a Z7. Or even a Z aeries because the chip that controls the computer that makes the Z71 logos is missing or reprogrammed.

Tahoe2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
update: yesterday morning my status moved to dispatched on jack cooper vin tracker.. dealer was showing an afternoon arrival in their view as well.. only for a truck to show up that was carrying tahoes meant for a different dealership that somehow got mixed up.. no answers as to where mine may be or when it will come..
Currently having the same issues. Ordered September 5th produced October 6th shipped the 9th made it to Ft Wayne Indiana 10/26 and continues weekly delays for final delivery to Dealer. Spoke with dealer and they have no clue on what’s going on or when my final delivery date will be.

Edlee321

Reaction score
Ordered yukon slt August 3rd, it got delivered to dealership November 22nd

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Can we get an update on order to delivery timeframes?

Thanks
Just ordered a 22 Tahoe Premier w 6.2. The said 8-10 weeks, however the premier is on constraint until march so its gonna be 5-6 months.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Can we get an update on order to delivery timeframes?

Thanks
Just put in an order for an RST this past Friday (12/17) and was told our dealer had filled their allotment of Tahoe orders for the month already so our order will hopefully be accepted mid January, if not then it will be accepted in February. Either way we were told it will be 1-2 months from the time it is accepted till we receive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100